ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118's

Italian 3.2 V6
there is a guy on here who sells them at a good price... im sure he will find this thread and let you know.

SchwepTek™
D4ve used to sell them but he isnt on here much anymore i dont think.

Try Yozzasport, pretty sure they sell them.

I'd sell you mine around September. ;)

SchwepTek™
Just for u......

;)

IMG_2829.jpg

New Kangoo Van!
ok, ive been pondering over the idea of white 2118's on my BG. recently fitted coilovers but couldnt decide for ages on wheels. standard ones look ok but its just standard! undecided, indecisive should i say!

RB 182
I'm getting these after seeing Guppy's car, ive got G/B too. Speedline can do them for £464 collected or £476 delivered. Thats quite a bit ceaper than anywhere else. If you do want them then could possibly purchase together and see if they will knock a bit more off ;)

Ph1
They used to do them in 16'' form years back but are only available in 15's now.

Loads of places do them. I bought mine from Wheelbase in Oldham few years back.

BEWARE though. Although they look nice if your a ''light weight'' freak avoid. They weigh a tonne !!

On the plus side nigh on impossible to bend lol

ClioSport Blue Edition 17
what's the official weight for 2118's on 15" size??
i've got ones from a clio cup race for my 172, only for the track!

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
I weighed mine when I got them but can't remember now.

Think they were over a kilo more per wheel than a 16" trophy turini. (1.4kg more rings a bell?, they are palmer spec ones by the way the cup spec ones are probable a bit lighter.)

just watch the fitting of those ones ^^^ there ET48.5 first generation clio cup wheels, current ones are et43 and et38 i know its only 5.5mm defference between et43 and et48.5 but depends if you have to clear brakes, suspension etc, might need a spacer