ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

215 35 17

Clio Dynamique
hi i have a 1.2 2003 dynamique just wondering if pro race 1.2s with 215 35 17 tyres would fit my car without any rubbing or arch mods required ta guys

Clio
i dont think you'l get any rubbing but the rides going to be RoUGH!!! iv got 205/40/17's and there fine. Oh and you car is going to be slooooooooooowwwwwww...

Go with 16's tbh!

Clio Dynamique
you will get less mm of travel per revolution of your wheel the smaller it is so your car will obviously be slower with smaller wheels

ValverInBits
you will get less mm of travel per revolution of your wheel the smaller it is so your car will obviously be slower with smaller wheels

no, the gear ratios will work out different. Youll do 70 at slightly less rpm. Your accelleration will get WORSE

sounds to me like they are going to rub on the back MAJORLY, you'll need spacers and even then 215 is pretty big tbh.

195 width on 172FF 16s will rub on your rear arches without spacers/172 arch liner