ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

221 bhp LY R27

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
"Full evolution Akrapovic exhaust"

made it for me LOL, car looks awesome bud.

Clio Williams & 182
Nice, congratulations on the figures. Who mapped it? Is that RS Tuning? Similar figures to mine at it's current spec.

Turbo LY R27
Im having a supercharger fitted by jamsport (was streamline carbons 200, but the kit is on mine now), just a few pics to show it on the car!! Sounds amazing!!! Should be 260ish with standard cams, my schriks will go in at a later date. Standard internals as well. Will be finished for the end of the week, ready for the national meet. I'll update nearer the time :)

Excuse the shite pics.

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
any updates on this? Noticed in Jay's thread that it's at Rs tuning, is it all running and mapped up now?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
any updates on this? Noticed in Jay's thread that it's at Rs tuning, is it all running and mapped up now?

Dont think thats this one mate. Thats another member's over on Clio197.net. He's having the R26 engine gearbox and engine fitted.