ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 delivery

Anyone on here got one of these on order?

I was quoted about a 10 week wait and that was just before my little lad was born. He is now 3 months old and the car is still 3 weeks away!! Aparantly the car is still in France?

Any one else been delayed?

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Why doesnt that suprise me !!!

I dont understand why they give delivery dates then put it back.Wed still buy the cars and have more respect if they gave proper dates rather than piss us off by putting the dates back.

Seems like its standard across the board that Renaultsport cars arrive at least 3 weeks after they tell us !

nope dunno. Only seen one so far - orange looked lush.

keep waiting im sure itll be worth it just to be a bit more unique than all those rs focus drivers. (id love an rs focus but prefer the megane just to be different).

I pick my 03 plate 172 up tomorrow, only had a one week wait and its been agony!

225 should be awesome though - hope you dont have to wait too long.

Yer I cant wait for it

I can see why they do it but I would have thought that these lose a lot of business from punters who have got the best part of £20K in their hands and then have to wait 4 months for the car! Im in sales and I know that if I took a sale worth £20K, quoted 10 weeks delivery, and then it took 4 months to arrive my customer would not be very happy (he would probably be asking for his deposit back).

But hey, they have me by the short and curlies so not a lot I can do

Clio 197

Well, this is what it will look like on a Speed Camera:

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=111171&PagePosition=1http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=111171&PagePosition=1

Worth the wait Moose... the longer you wait, the newer itll be in a years time!

Had mine for ages now (8500 miles)....

Not used ANY oil yet... (broken in the hard way).

Let us know how you get on, and post loads of pics!

PS Where are you based?

[Edited by omar on 16 September 2004 at 9:27pm]

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

The problem is, they go on a break for a month (dont make cars for the whole of august apparently) which is why it takes so long! Bloody Frogs!

Yer the dealer told me that the factory shuts in August. You would have thought that if he has got his information to hand they would be able to allow for this min his delivery date.