ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24k service Tomorrow

This will be fun....

I cant see them letting me leave without relieving me of £300.

Hope it isnt more than £500 though...........

GR7

Shiny red R32

rjs1000, you are kidding of course! Our Beemer was a lot less than that for its service!

KIDDING - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I cant believe it about:

£180 in total for the service & parts
£60 to check the AC - fill it with gas & find the leak
£35 new pollen filter
£176 - 2 new rear shocks (1 leaking) - sod that i will just have the one done
£250 new AC condenser & fitting parts
£110 for rear pads - I told them to piss off and leave my pads alone.

£810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810 £810

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

JGT

Dude,

How long have you had the car !?!? Was none of that covered under warranty ?! Having said that my car is fortuately a company car on a maintenance inclusive contract and I reckon the leasing company have been billed for several thousand over the last 6 months with problems that have arisen....have loved it, but bloody glad that Im handing it back in 4 weeks...! I think you should write to Renualt and complain about the amount of work required considering the mileage - youd be surprised how effective a tenancious string of letters can be - a few stamps could result in some compensation...

I booked my mk1 172 in for a service, just turned 22000. Told them i wont need a fillter as i have an induction kit, also asked what oil they would put in and they told me that its castrol semi/synth oil. I was told it would cost £148.Im going to stick with mobil 1 oil. Hope i dont have any other problems like you mate.

None of it covered by warrenty. & I paid them to change the rear pads at the last service - which they obviously didnt do - as they are 50% more used than the front - also done at last service (sept 01).

Had the car since Oct 00 bought new from renault watford.

1 year warrenty - i believe it changed to a 3 year on the 16th oct 01 - 6 days after I bought mine...

Dont worry the www.renault-sucks.com website is on the way..... - & im going to make sure its rated on the search engines - maybe second to the actual renault one - heeheehee....