ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

25mm lowering on 15s

Clio 172 phase 1
Just wondering if anyone's got a pic of a phase 1 lowered 25mm on 15s a phase 2 pic would be fine too .... Basically due to unforeseen circumstances my suspension budget is now either spax psx -25mm with adjustable damping or v maxx coilovers I've had the spax on my fiesta and liked them but -25mm I think is going to look shite as I want to go low impractical but also have good handling
Which kit would you buy and why?

Opinions please :)

also don't really fancy standard shocks so aftermarket suggestions anything in the £400 region

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Got psx kit myself on 15s running 195/50/15s and sits perfectly. Wouldn't have it any lower.

I'll dig a few photos out for you if i get 5.

Been great the kit, not too uncomfortable, and adjustment works well. Rear shockers needed changed under warranty after nearly 30k road miles which was no issue. I had a new set with me within a week.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Mine.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377286775675.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377286775675.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 43
dont think 25mm will be noticable. handling may improve but you wouldnt notice it from the side.

Mines down 60mm on 195/50/15 and its perfect:

CkYWQUP.jpg

NmwcHgS.jpg

Clio 172 phase 1
There only -25mm on the rear rant they? I'm just worried as I'm on 15s that it might look stupid like a monster truck lol what would u say ur fronts are at, I'm on some nasty 60mm springs and the front looks about as low as urs , wich is perfect hmm it's a pain because its one of them things you don't want to get wrong stance and handling really makes or brakes a car need the confused.com robot