ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

28 - Too Young

Der Panzer
I'm apparently too young to be insured on a Gp 18 car.

FFS.

< = Suck my fat one.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ahh right. I was 26 when I bought the P1. Group 26 in some companies that go that high (idiots), but 20 in most.

Der Panzer
This is a Gp 18 motor:

S2waxedrecarosMedium.jpg

ph quick
Gash... change company, i got a quote on a s2 before the clio and the s2 was 100 cheaper....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm apparently too young to be insured on a Gp 18 car.

FFS.

< = Suck my fat one.

Andy - be prepared to be shocked for a few more years yet, m8. I had some insurance companies turn me down in the last weeks of being 29 on my 182. In fact, I had to take out a 2-week cover note from a seperate company, to tide me over until I was 30! :eek:

D.

Der Panzer
Audi S2.

5.7 to 60.
150+ top speed
430Nm of torque with a simple remap.
2.2L, turbocharged, 5 cylinder engine.

This one has an RS2 front bumper.

tiTTy & SV650
pmsl there's a guy on here s2 pth or something who is younger than you, with an S2 andy, who you tried? that is an awesome looking s2 - do it!

Have you got little no claims or something, i've insured two group 19s, one at 25yrs and one at 28yrs, both policies were FC and cost around the 600 mark.

Some insurance companies are a total joke, some don't even touch group 20 cars at all, no matter what your & experience is.

I was insured on a group 20 car at the age of 24.
Shop around for it, then tell the other one where to go.

Der Panzer
Wounder, your ancient mate

No, the discs are too small and the calipres were gash. Most people retrofit Porsche brakes; 994 brakes IIRC.

Reference the spacers, not an issue I've hear of. Would imagine it's an issue if your running stock wheels.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Wounder, your ancient mate

No, the discs are too small and the calipres were gash. Most people retrofit Porsche brakes; 994 brakes IIRC.

Reference the spacers, not an issue I've hear of. Would imagine it's an issue if your running stock wheels.

Only an issue on stock wheels (which are gash)
Basically the wheel bolts shear off at 120mph (after an extended period)

tiTTy & SV650
Buy one Andy, DO IT

although you said you'd get a ph quick if I did.... I'm gonna do it!

Last edited: