ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2nd hand coilovers for 1.2 Clio

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I've been a member on here for a while and this is my very first post because I Signed up so I could get some ideas for my car. I have a 1.2 clio dynamique in black (I will post some pictures eventually but I am on my phone at the moment!). I have man ideas of what I want to do to it but I just need to save the money!
First thing I want to do to it is to deck it on some coilovers but the price for them is ridiculous and I'm not a fan of springs tbh. Just wondering if anyone has any second hands ones up for grabs or where I can get some from? And if u have any 172 side skirts let me know :)
thanks for your time!

BMW 330ci
I would post in the wanted section mate, you might have more look there. Or become a member then you can see the for sale section. Definitely worth signing up.