ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 Front plate

R26
Put my 3/4 front plate on about 3 weeks ago, looks ridiculous with regular size imo as it doesnt even fit the recess properly, along with a cup splitter it finishes the front off so well :) Unless your parked up, or they pull you for speeding/other offenses then spot it afterwards i cant see how the 5/0 would ever notice you had them on.. Im just curious if anyones ever got points for a 3/4 plate? Or is it just £60 fine? Cause i really cant afford anymore points :\

182 has now gone!
My other half got stopped in my car for the 3/4 number plate, luckily he didnt get fined, but I have to change the plate..

Not got a car
no mate had it all plain, only ordered the front 1 aswell, so it only come to like 16notes lol

Did you get a confirmation email to say the order has gone through, I got all the " Thank you order and payment excepted" on their web site after but no email.

Trophy #490
Put my 3/4 front plate on about 3 weeks ago, looks ridiculous with regular size imo as it doesnt even fit the recess properly, along with a cup splitter it finishes the front off so well :) Unless your parked up, or they pull you for speeding/other offenses then spot it afterwards i cant see how the 5/0 would ever notice you had them on.. Im just curious if anyones ever got points for a 3/4 plate? Or is it just £60 fine? Cause i really cant afford anymore points :\

Just a £60 fine mate. I've been pulled a few times in other cars I've had with 3/4's, but never been fined until yesterday. :dapprove:
Was at some traffic lights and there was a marked police car opposite, waiting to go the same way as me. As soon as I saw their car there I knew they'd stop me for my plate and so they followed and issued me with a lovely fine. They're pretty small and obviously illegal though but they do make such a difference to the look of the car. Just took it off now and put the big one back on, very disappointed!

Not got a car
Got mine today, I must say they look dam good. The 3/4 is rather small.

They look that good if i get stopped im going to punch the copper in the nose lol.

E87 118d M Sport
ive not even had an eyelid batted towards mine. my front and rear are illegal both from fancyplates so no BS numbers etc, and have been near many police cars. im sure if i got stopped for something else then they would mention it.

dont understand people that say they dont like them? a plate that fits in the recess on the bumper looks spot on imo:

DSC_0015-1.jpg

Not got a car
Ill get some pics, Yeah i like.

Had a pain in the hole fitting it though, about 20 odd stick pads left by the old one and the bumper needed a good polish and clean as the paint was all brown stained and mank

BG182FF
i got fined twice so decided to take it off and put big one back on! Police checked and took picture that i had put one back on and then got a letter from DVLA saying they will take further action if i am caught again with a smaller number plate. I only had the 1/2 size one too so not as noticeable as a 3/4. BAd times!!

E87 118d M Sport
cheers mate!

306 splitter - you will need to cut a few inches off each end (the spiltter is in 2 parts unlike the regular clio splitter) and then drill it to the bumper.

ive not got mine perfectly following the contour of the bumper, but close enough for less then £30 lol.