ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 plate

Has anyone in Devon/Cornshire got a 3/4 front plate on their car for everyday use? I'm so tempted as they look brilliant but I don't fancy getting pulled for it

I know its illegal but I was wondering if you could get away with it

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
I have one on my 172 havent been pulled yet been on car for around 3 months if u get pulled by a copper that was bullyed at school he will probly fine u no points and tell you to change it if you get a nice copper he will just tell you to change it :) a little tip dont draw attention and drive likea idiot and they might leave you alone

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Your welcome. Do it makes the front look so much better. Well does to me :) mine cost £30 of fancyplates.com front and back

I like them alot but coppers but here are hot on them! And I have a decat fitted , don't really fancying attracting more attention to my car than needed ! Lol

Dont want them start looking around for things wrong cause of something silly like a small numberplate ! Lol not that there is anything wrong just don't need the hassle !

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Lol mines pretty quiet unless i boot it been thinking of a decat and hoping it wont make my silenced stealth realy loud as i dont wanna draw attention ither lol

Inferno 182
Just had mine delivered. Ordered a standard size for the rear though. Have you got a 3/4 on the rear,how does that look?

Your welcome. Do it makes the front look so much better. Well does to me :) mine cost £30 of fancyplates.com front and back

FF RB 182
Had mine since i got the car and recently fitted my personalized plate that's 3/4 so its stands out a bit more, drove past quite a few coppers and nothing, i'm sure one day i'll be pulled though.

clio 172 cup
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376829943.122592.jpg

This is mine rather smaller than average never been pulled as yet