ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 plates

RS 172
Chris's car is f00kin' epic, love the white on blue, even if it is the official colours of the Early Learning Centre :D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yup..

DSC_0017-1.jpg

RSTuner'd 182FF
I've thought about putting a 3/4 front plate on ... BUT the only thing stopping me is it'll leave two holes on the top corners of both sides revealed... anyone have this problem?

Ive got this problem too! I actually bought mine from fancy plates, went to put them on but when i peeled my old reg plate off there was 2 holes where it had been attached with screws. :mad: . Needless to say i was a bit pee'ved. lol

White Sti Hatch
I've thought about putting a 3/4 front plate on ... BUT the only thing stopping me is it'll leave two holes on the top corners of both sides revealed... anyone have this problem?

Ive got this problem too! I actually bought mine from fancy plates, went to put them on but when i peeled my old reg plate off there was 2 holes where it had been attached with screws. :mad: . Needless to say i was a bit pee'ved. lol

Have the same problem mate waiting till weekend to sort out the holes