ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 degrees rear toe on 1 side help

Clio 172 2002
So after going to a dude who does alignment on this huge laser machine the results were not what I expected!

Front is ok, Left side has -0.5 camber and right side has -1.5 But I figure i could fix that with Eibach camber bolts.
The worrying part is the rear :(
The right side rear has 8.3mm positive toe
The Left side rear has -0.5mm negative toe

Now, that's almost 3 degrees of toe in on the right wheel, I expected I would see it visually but I cant say that I do.
While driving I don't feel it, Car drives straight and handles fine. But I only had it for 3 months and I might just got used to it.
But still, it sounds like a serious issue that i was certain would clearly show visually or at the very least I could feel it in the car handling. but I don't!
is it possible that his equipment was sh** ?

It should be noted that yesterday while casually driving in some light mud, the Rear right tyre had some mud on like 25% of the outer tyre wall surface while the rear left has no mud/dust on the tyre walls at all!

Question is, how horrible is it ? and if it's true, are there any cheap ways I could confirm the axle or whatever is bent ?
and if it is, Is it possible to fix it with a 3 degree camber shim on the right side and be done with it ?

Clio 172 cup
Have a word with pure Motorsport they are helping me out with shims for my axle at the moment