ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

300 Bhp??!

With those mods and running that sort of boost I wouldnt be supprised if it was running between to 280 - 300BHP.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Still have a soft spot for these - I remember creaming all over the first one I ever saw parked up :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
i used to have one with a bigfilter on it and it sounded superb!! easily modded and very strong engine. Stay clear of the feeble 16v turbos though.
easily 300 bhp i would say.

Standard ones will do a 0-100 in 14.9 (same as a r26r) but if you like flinging your clio about round corners probably not a good choice of car

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Could easily be that Bhp....IIRC my Bro-In-Lsw had that Turbo and similar mods and he had it RR'd at 312bhp so yes I'd say 300bhp is quite realistic as is the Torque Figures.

I'm thinking of going to a Fiat Coupe next year.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Those 5 cylinder engines are highly tuneable, but they will hit a limit eventually.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
evo6 fmic
TI straight induction pipe
ramair big induction kit
performance plugs
superspool turbo running 1.3bar
full 3" stainless exhaust system with decat
adjustable regulator
walbro 255 fuel pump with direct power feed
aquamist 1s system
TI map producing just over 300bhp 291ft/lbs

No reason with these mods that it wont be running 300bhp

I still really like these cars and wanted one badly many moons ago...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, before I got my first Clio Williams 3, I was 1 day away from buying a blue Coupe 16v Turbo.

My mate had a moon grey 20v turbo LE imported from Belgium from new, and it was unbelievable back then. Such a lovely car.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love them, i've had 3 now iirc.

Back in the day I wanted a Brand new Metallic Red one with black leather. I've only had black ones though. :(

E92 M3
my mate has just got rid ov one with 250 bhp

sound was unreal and couldnt believe how fast it was

i realy like these cars with the right wheels they look mint

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
easily modded and very strong engine. Stay clear of the feeble 16v turbos though.

Wouldn;t agree with that, granted it is an old engine design but some pretty big power 'Grales around which is essentially the same engine bar a few differences to the head (not sodium filled vlaves on 'grale's iirc)

Would say like most others that that one could be that kindda power, but my friend has a Yellow 20vt with a few mods and yet on a decent twisty round can't keep up with my Clio or my friends 225 ;)

Nice for motorway/ dual carriageway fun though

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
easily could be 300bhp!

I just need an intercooler and map to see a smidgeon over 310 hopefully on mine!

may even do a little project thread on it at some stage on here!

to put into perspective how quick these are... from 40 to 120 (on my private land ;) ) there was nothing in it at all! with my mates 07 plate audi RS4..

Range Rover sport
Went in one of these last week and i can safely say what a effing waste of money, didnt seem that fast tbh and it was supposedly 250bhp ? hmmm. wouldn't bother look horrible too

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
my old hybrid "seemed" quicker as do most lighter cars.. but the coop would kill it. wouldnt call it a waste of money! they can be picked up very cheap now and are reliable if looked after!