ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3200 miles in 12 days

172 cup'd extreme
After a round trip of 3200 miles through france and spain my poor car now looks like this !

notice some cat has walked over my car!

Attachments

• car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 176
  Black 172 MK2
whats it been like driving wise m8 as iv looked into this. much hassle from the police? good roads etc?

172 cup'd extreme
Serg said:
whats it been like driving wise m8 as iv looked into this. much hassle from the police? good roads etc?

Motorways in france and spain are MUCH better than ours BUT you pay for them they are quiet even when we went in the peak season. french street roads are shocking from one town to pristine in another town as the town only has so much money to spend on roads.
Drivers are ok just the usual plonkers with caravans etc

no problems with the police but got flashed twice doing 120 and 130mph !

172 cup'd extreme
Serg said:
and you didnt get anything for those speeds?

well i dont know BUT what can the frenchys do? send me a speeding ticket? advise i have had says i MAY get one but to just bin it

Cupra
Normally they'll give you an on the spot ban if they catch you..... at least the tickets wont result in points if they do come through..(I think?)