ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350d Bargain find !

Trophy #267
I shall hopefully be joining the photography section very soon as I managed to stumble upon a ridiculously cheap ex-display Canon 350d + kit lense for 120 GBP !! @ PCWORLD.
Is currently reserved for collection later. I have had a quick look thru the guides made sticky which i have found very useful indeed ! Just on lookout of a Sigma 70-300 lense now for some trackday shots.

koi

Audi S1
Bargain mate, got the same camera

Heard they had the 450D going for £200 in PC World as well, crazy how cheap they are!

Certainly seems to be getting busier all the time, and loads of people seem to be getting DSLRs as presents etc these days.

Reminds me, must sort out of the Photo of the Year thing, hopefully tomorrow.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Mainly becuase they are so cheap these days. Gone of the days of having to spend £500 for a ok camera.

Trophy #267
Collected today. Got £20 knocked off it too as it was missing the battery charger so ended up a few pence under £100 ! £8 ebay charger ordered :)