ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350z uses Bash, it's super effective.

2.2 bar shed.
Nailed it, weight transfers to the back, hits the limiter, weight transfers to the front and the rear goes light etc etc.

Two 0 Shitx
Doubt it would spin up like that at the speed he was going too, don't think any car would just dropping a gear. Something defo broke.

Lotus Elise
OR, he went from say 6th and was aiming for 4th but got second. Locked the rear wheels and from then on in was a passenger.

Disastra Coupe
Have you seen some of those sheds?

Alignment? You wouldn't even get a reading on the guages ffs!

Lol... Whilst out in the van this morning i passed an MG ZR (i know lol) which was blue and had orange standard type wheels. The camber he had on the back was ridiculous!! I mean, SERIOUS camber!! God knows what it's like to drive lol.

(Don't hate me, i'm up for stance as much as the next guy done correctly lol)

Suzuki Swift Sport
you can hear it spin up the back wheels just before it veers off, weird that it can spin up the wheels at that speed but it sounds like it does.

On the original video description it says the Black 350 accelerated and span up due to new tyres...

No pics of the silver Z, but this is the black one afterwards:

397916_2765905701485_1073161592_32494095_805220597_n.jpg

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
you can hear it spin up the back wheels just before it veers off, weird that it can spin up the wheels at that speed but it sounds like it does.

the video looks like the silver drops a gear and speeds up. The back end compresses.