ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350Z

Nissan 350z
Id love one as my next car! The problem is it would have to be a post 2006 model with the revised interior, xenons, 300HP (instead of 287) etc and these seem to be holding their value well :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
One of the poorest 350's i've seen to be honest. Video was okay.

How do they focus from foreground to background like that? Very sweet.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
like the car, subtle, no stupid stance, but lose the stickers and we have a big bag of awesome.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Front bumper is quite horrific. As is the shocking shade they painted it with. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It looks quite aftermarket with that lip! Weird!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I love it. The lip looks mint IMO.

Could be worse...

350Z GT-R?

12544143282310695.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm rocking a semi, if there weren't stickers I would be pitching a tent. God damn insurance.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
LOL at the cretins in here. That's a very subtle 350Z, looks great, no fake s**t.

Probably why people don't like it.

Lol at cretins. Good word.

Although, because I think the front lip/bumper/panda/whatever is pony I'm sure I qualify as one. Car's nice other than that (and the daft stickers).

Flame Red 172
If anyone cares the tune is Hans Zimmer - Time (Inception) (We Plants Are Happy Plants Remix) awesome song and the original is even better.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I still maintain that a Nismo 350z is one of the nicest cars I have EVER driven.

That video is ace.