ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36,000 Mile Service........

Quite a lot I think mate. In the region of about £350 for my 1.2 16v.

Did it myself in the end and stamped the book.

Cheers

Renault said that for the price they would change the oil and filter, air filter check all the levels, tyres, brakes etc. They said that change of belts werent included in the price but they would check the tension.

In the end I changed oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, cambelt and brake pads for much less than Renault would have charged.

Think the 36k service is the first major one.

awrite mate yeah my pads are gonna need done think my discs will be knackered by that time too. did the cambelt really need done on yours i was hoping this wouldnt be until after 50k?

clio 172 MKII

dont get the brakes done by renault theyll rip you off -Ive just had my 36k and I got it for 240 all in (play them off against another dealer)

Subaru WRX

Quote: Originally posted by LEWY on 03 June 2004

dont get the brakes done by renault theyll rip you off -Ive just had my 36k and I got it for 240 all in (play them off against another dealer)
240 All in !! Thats good, which dealer was that ???

I have just been quoted 338 all in for a 172 36,000 service at Renault Birmingham.

dk

911 GTS Cab

my brother was charged £270 for a 1.2 from a local renault garage for his 36k service

Clio

388 quid!!!

WHAT renault cnuts

my 1.2 16v has done 1300 miles but wen its due ill do it me f**king self the rip off merchents :mad:

a resonable price 4 1.2 16v service in my eyes is 150 notes

who agrees ???????

o and if its like that on the 1.2 wats it like on the 182 ? i dread to think

clio 172 MKII

Quote: Originally posted by Mark_172 on 03 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by LEWY on 03 June 2004

240 All in !! Thats good, which dealer was that ???

I have just been quoted 338 all in for a 172 36,000 service at Renault Birmingham.
Wests Clapham, Beds - Camdens MK all quoted that rate to me - did a good job too

There are two different prices tho, the big one is for the 36,000mile service the 18000 two year service is around 130 notes i think.