ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 Transfer Cable Q

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Guys,

About to order my new 360 today (old one is dying on it's arse) and I want to move my saved data from one HDD to the other. The xbox.com site is down, so thought I'd ask here.

I currently have a 20GB 360 (I think it's an Arcade, it's f**king old, that's for sure) and I'm going to buy a 250GB model. Now, the 360 Data Transfer Cable description (it's on tesco.com) is incredibly vague, and I want to know that it's compatible before I buy one? Put simply, will the cable work despite my current xBox coming from the Dark Ages?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Yus!

Thats what they are for bud. It's real easy to swap everything across. The kit come with instructions too. The whole process takes around 5 mins

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one - I did feel pretty sure that it'd be fine, but the tesco.com item description only talks about Slim 360's, so I wanted to be sure before I threw moneys at a cable that I won't need!

Cheers fella!