ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36k is 5k away!

Hi all! due to have my 36k service when i get there, dont know when as i do little then a lot of miles!!

Should i be getting the aux and cambelt changed on the 36k mark??? or is it just a normal service?

thanx all and merry christmas!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
You need to change the AUX belt any way.

If you can afford the CAM belt change it, but its not cheap at Renault.

clio 182
Does anyone have any idea how much the 36k service costs. Not taking it to Renault so as anyone taken theirs to a independent garage?.

Mines just gone over the 36k mark and the last service was over 13k ago now so it need doing soon.

Also my exhaust seem to be leaking at the first joint a bit, hopefully its just a loose joint and can be fixed easily and cheaply but if I do need a new exhaust how much are they.?

Thanks…

MY10 R35 GTR
Does anyone have any idea how much the 36k service costs. Not taking it to Renault so as anyone taken theirs to a independent garage?.

Mines just gone over the 36k mark and the last service was over 13k ago now so it need doing soon.

Also my exhaust seem to be leaking at the first joint a bit, hopefully its just a loose joint and can be fixed easily and cheaply but if I do need a new exhaust how much are they.?

Thanks…

renault zorst are junk mate. gte somit else on it

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Thanks…

Depends where your from, and I paid £200 at Renault Dealer for 36k service inc AUX belt.

clio 182
That’s not that bad, the thing is my closest Renault dealer quoted me £245 for a standard service. So F knows how much a 36k one would cost me there. £200 doesn’t sound bad I will need to have shop around hopefully can get a similar price to that.

As for the exhaust I was under the impression that standard ones aren’t that much cheaper that decent stainless ones anyway. So if I do need one I will probably get a decent stainless one.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
just had 36k service, cambelt, aux belt and power steering sensor done for under 550 at a very reputable garage down here

and yeah renault exhausts are gash!!! get something else on it

RB + LY 182 FF
my 172 has 14k on the clock on a 02 plate. when should i next have a big service job? ie both belts or just one?