ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3D printing & scanning possibilities

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
I have access to decent plastic 3D printing and high accuracy 3d laser scanning equipment, and I've recently done a few bits for car interiors, where the originals have broken, so it's been glued and then scanned. Made me wonder if there are any interior bits on the clios that anyone thinks are worth doing? I have a bed size of 300x300x400mm.
As a side note, I can do one offs from a sample, or if you are familiar with CAD and want a model printed I can handle this too.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Centre caps for Turinis, OZ F1, headlight washer blanks, foglight cold air ducts for brakes, the end caps for 197/200 cup spoilers

I've thought about getting myself a printer and doing them myself in batches

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Those are some good shouts, thanks! I don't think exhaust surrounds would be so good, not sure how hot they get... But I'll definitely get some test pieces done and try them! Maybe on a mates car though haha