ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3dr Seats In A 5dr Mk1

Pug 306 GTi-6

Does anyone know if it is possible to put 3dr seats into a 5dr clio Mk1 (95).

Someone I know has just smashed up their valver so has a few parts for sale :cool:.

All help appreciated.
Baz

Twingo 133

I have seen valver seats put into a 5door, the fronts are the same, and i was suprised that the rears are the same as well.

Only bit that wont fit is the door cards.

rsturbo and a xr3i

dont think there will be a problem with the seats tilting forwards.. its vice versa that wont work 5 door seats in a 3 door

Twingo 133

Dont think there would, surely you could unbolt the valver subframes and put them onto your current subframes.

Im not 100% sure though. there was a person at the recent swindon meet (cant remember his name) who had put valver seats in his 5 door.

99% sure they will bolt onot the existing subframes, but either way its no biggie to swap the sub frames over

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Bazzeray on 09 February 2005

Cool cheers m8, Is there any problem with the fact that the fronts will bend forwards?

Thats handy! you could jump in the back through the front racing to get to the hot bird with the big titties infront of you mate!

Lots of Alfas

Its ok on the mk2s, the 3 door seats just have different sub frames at the bottom to allow them to slide. I would have thought the seats would just bolt onto your 5dr sub frames like the mk2s.

500bhp Scoob

you can just change the runners/frames from your original 5 door seats onto the valver seats.

Thats how i fitted my ren 19 16v leather seats into mine

Pug 306 GTi-6

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 09 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bazzeray on 09 February 2005

Cool cheers m8, Is there any problem with the fact that the fronts will bend forwards?

Thats handy! you could jump in the back through the front racing to get to the hot bird with the big titties infront of you mate!
lol @ Daz0rz. Good point fella. Thanx for all ur help ppl. Should be picking up the seats on sunday. Anyone know fit eh steering wheel will be different to the RT?

Quote: Originally posted by mandy007 on 09 February 2005
dont think there will be a problem with the seats tilting forwards.. its vice versa that wont work 5 door seats in a 3 door

Really? just I got some RT front seats (5 door) fof £20 an want them for my clio mk1 (3 door). So can you tell me, do they fit? or is there thing I can do?

Matt.