ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 buckets in my clio?!?! good move?!?

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
Hey guys, curently my car has the bog standard seatin arrangement for a mk3 clio. I went and bought a rear upright with headrests for a retrimming. Following that i bought a pair of leather buckets for the front which would go with the leather kit i have for the back seat. The problem was however that i couldnt find any subframes for these bucket seats. At long last i found a pair, but after much nagging from my younger brother i have considered off laoding the leather kit to him and buying 2 more buckets for my back?? First off, is there a lot of work involved in this. they wont need subs i know but what do i need. Also the ones up front are black leather, and the other ones im thinking on are black with some wee blue bits on them, but they are immense. Would it be a dick move to have buckets in the back that didnt exactly match the ones in the front??? Cheers Guys

Breaking A 172 Replica
You say they wouldn't fit, presumabely because you think they are too tall?

My head it level with the top of my bucket seat but yet when I sit in the back my head doesn't touch the ceiling...

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
ive seen it done in a corsa before? ill have to get out the measuring tape, theyre rage daytonna's or summin. pretty sweet seats. if they fit in height wise it can be done tho?? i hate havin 5 ppl in my car.....this is one way to elimate having a full car. yeh sorry its a mk2. 54 plate! cheers Simon