ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 hrs to go....

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 04 October 2003

.... and ill have a spanking new 172 on my drive!!!!! ( in black as well - the best colour!!))
...also the slowest colour!!!! He he. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Flipper on 04 October 2003

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 04 October 2003

.... and ill have a spanking new 172 on my drive!!!!! ( in black as well - the best colour!!))
...also the slowest colour!!!! He he. ;)
Is that because black absorbs heat, therefore making it heavier? I think we might be onto something here :eek:

;)

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Jammy barstreward!!!

I gott wait anuva 2 weeks yet! Where in sheff you gettin it from cos i wouldve thort they would all come at once! Mind you i ordered mine in royh.

Im in sheff too by the way.

Quote: Originally posted by stevie_b on 04 October 2003

Jammy barstreward!!!

I gott wait anuva 2 weeks yet! Where in sheff you gettin it from cos i wouldve thort they would all come at once! Mind you i ordered mine in royh.

Im in sheff too by the way.

Where in Sheffield are you? Just dont buy from Bentleys. Theyre a bunch of theiving scamming conniving b******s. In my opinion. And that of Trading Standards.

Will have to attempt another Sheffield meet when you have your car.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Im south sheffield in DINNINGTON. I was gonna suggest a Sheffield meet when i got my car. are there many from sheff?? I ordered it from Reg Vardys near parkgate in Roth.