ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4"pads

Dodgy one
ive got my udm on the way to me, i ordered 6" pads as i thought these would be ok, should i also get some 4" pads and a backing plate for use on the clio?

106 GTi
I find them a must on a Clio, I do nearly as much of car with spot pads as I do big ones.

Spots for the valences, lower door and quarters, front wings, tailgate and rear spoiler.

Dodgy one
I find them a must on a Clio, I do nearly as much of car with spot pads as I do big ones.

Spots for the valences, lower door and quarters, front wings, tailgate and rear spoiler.

Il get some then, Is cleanyourcar a reputable place to buy? or is there a better place in the UK that is? Thanks Rich, Rich

Dodgy one
Just found it in the sticky at the top
laugh.gif

Thanks Rich

Dodgy one
Right sorted it in my basket i have 4" SFX 1,2 &3 and a backing plate, before i process my order do forum users get discount
whistle.gif

stealing business hey!! lol

LOL - Not at all, six posts down and he's pretty much already ordered.

Just wanted to let him know that a renaultsport owner, cliosport member and forum sponsor had 4" spot pads in stock with a decent discount for next time. ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
BTW Matt order arrived today, cheers. Going to try fitting the lance now. Think it is expensive for what it is though still I'm pretty sure Autobrite must be making huge profits on these things but seems well screwed together. Cheers mate :cool:

Mito Sportiva 135
Right just tried fitting the lance to the Karcher gun and not very happy :dapprove: The lance seems to go back into the connection but no clicking noise or anything, and you can't twist it as the brass connection bits would be too far outside the gun bit if you know what I mean. So the bottle and lance sits as 90 degrees to the gun if you know what I mean?!? Any fitting instructions or solutions?! I would expect it to fit a lot easier than this, doesn't look like it will fit at all? I can get pics if needed...

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Had the exact same problem. I used a dremel on mine, just enlarged the hole on the brass connection very slightly with a small grinding bit, checking the fit every so often as to not take too much off. You can drill the hole too but i didn't have the right sized bit. Be careful of the rubber o-ring that is recessed in the hole too.