ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

42 inch tele help?

BG182FF
im looking for a 42 inch tele and have a budget of £400. Must be full HD and freeview. anyone recommend me any?

unless anyone can find me a Full HD 50" for £500 or less :p thanks anyone that can help

BG182FF
ive been looking at that tele but cant seem to find it for less than £500 delivery, thats the limit am afraid :(

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
  BG182FF
shame richer sounds is two hours from me :( also richersounds says its HD ready when its Full HD lol

Don't buy 42". You will regret it. Spend the extra on 50+ or spend it again in a few weeks.
I have to agree with big Roy.

I've had 2 x 42" and 2 x 50".

You really will wish you'd gone bigger. Unless your room is 5ft wide, a 50" will fit.

BG182FF
i looked at that 42 inch tele tom but i read some reviews that put me off it a bit. have you got that tele mate?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
wont get much better than RS.. if you have had a problem with them you are in a very small minority.

dont buy from this company there a bunch of c**ts honestly !!
Really? I've bought plenty from them, and I put them above all highstreet stores.

These guys know their stuff. I've been to the York and Bristol one, where both staff were helpful and clearly knew what they were talking about.

What bad experiences have you had with them?