ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

430hp R26.R Dyno Graph :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Anything is big compared to the TD04! 28's are a very capable turbo and spool up much faster than the 30 i have so will be an intersting one! With more boost the 30 would be better hands down but as it's limited by other things it will be a close call on the straights!

Different car I know, but I was reading about some big FRS tuning with bigger blowers. The guy was saying that although he gained massive numbers with a bigger turbo (think it was 500+) the car was actually slower around track, because the turbo took too long to spool up when exiting corners, and by the time he had clawed back the power advantage, it was time to brake. Obviously this depends a great deal on the circuit.

Yeah but you're surely on part throttle coming from an apex. Anyway, just relaying what I heard elsewhere. It's not like it would make it any less fun anyways. Just thought it was interesting.

Cooksport Fleet
I have some more parts going onto this car soon. Stuff which hasn't been done yet ;)

When we having this race then?

1 Series Coupe
Very impressive gents.

I will be making my way up to you guys in the new year for the Stage 2 on the R26.. Can you PM me a quote for everything needed?

Thanks
Matt

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I have some more parts going onto this car soon. Stuff which hasn't been done yet ;)

When we having this race then?

Good to see some other development past "normal"

Dunno, whenever you want. You seem to have a massive point to prove?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
You running stock suspension?

Main problem is the fact that i have driven on track about 3 times so it's not just comparing the cars. If it's just the car you want to race then i'm sure we can find a driver to even that up, or swap after a session! I'm not saying i cant drive but it would be a major disadvantage!

Megane 225 F1
Don't want to troll actually.

Let me know when this happens. I want to be there.

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
:eek: It's was a comment just for Josh but I knew others would take it the wrong way and think I was trolling :(

Megane 225 F1
Never been on a drag strip! Should be fun!

Will your my hero, when you want these inlets doing?

When ever lover. Wasn't happy you didn't come to the KK meet the other night ;) . I might not have your correct number. I'll nab it off luke.

Nimbus Megane R26
blah blah blah...get some video's up asap..iv a box of kleenex here waiting!!

Bet that thing is mental! :)

Lionel Richie
You running stock suspension?

Main problem is the fact that i have driven on track about 3 times so it's not just comparing the cars. If it's just the car you want to race then i'm sure we can find a driver to even that up, or swap after a session! I'm not saying i cant drive but it would be a major disadvantage!

Easy, give the keys to Sam or my other mate Nick :D

e91 330d/type r mini
i want to know when this happens i want to book on the same trackday so i can see/hear them on full chat passing me :)
you planning to go for donnington?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I need some tyres first and i can't find stock anywhere :(

Told they won't be available till next season!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Very impressive figures tbh, BUT, i simply dont see the point in putting that much power through the front wheels.

Diff/sticky tyres or not, it simply wont have the handling characteristics to make the most of it in a cornering situation.

Straight line (yawn) possibly, but meh, where's the fun in that.

Very impressive figures tbh, BUT, i simply dont see the point in putting that much power through the front wheels.

Diff/sticky tyres or not, it simply wont have the handling characteristics to make the most of it in a cornering situation.

Straight line (yawn) possibly, but meh, where's the fun in that.

Who uses power in a corner though? It's all about balancing a part throttle through the apex and applying the power once the lock is coming off. No?