ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

45mm mk3

E30 318iS x2
I don't have a pic fella but there's one local with spacers on, looks the business.

H&R are meant to be a tad on the stiff side, look at the Eibach Sport Lines.

E30 318iS x2
Pro lines are circa 30mm which I'm pretty happy with on mine

Sport lines are circa 45mm

vauxhall corsa vxr
yeah a guy i know with his own shop in liverpool can get me 45mm h&rs for just under 180

Clio 197 F1
My mk3 lowered on 45mm H&R springs with 15mm spacers.

DSC_0250.jpg

Clio 197 F1
As soon as I can find out that coilovers for the 1.6 fit the 138 then I'm buying some, but don't want to waste loads of money to find they don't fit.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I agree with Bio-hazard that with a MK3, unless it's slammed your wasting your time.

Clio 197 F1
They are 4x4s as standard, even with a 45mm drop there is quite a bit of arch clearence.

Before

DSC_0029Medium.jpg

After

DSC_0047Medium-1.jpg

vauxhall corsa vxr
propa helpful that mate, its just made my mind up 45mm h&rs, gunna have 15inch twins in the boot so should look good and defo will get up my drive thanks

vauxhall corsa vxr
hats you ride quality like dave and where you get your spacers, just ordered longer wheel nuts from k-tec

vauxhall corsa vxr
although bio-hazards car is sexual, that would be 1 big pain in the hoop trying to get it off my driveway, plus till we move house and i can save some propa cash ill defo get coils

Clio 197 F1
Spacers were from russ@gasperformance on the forum.

Ride comfort is fine, not much difference to standard.

But like BioHzrd says, coilovers FTW.

White Sti Hatch
Depends on what System you go for if i rember right, i was £180+ for my 25mm System B's (Bolt to the Hub then wheel to the spacer)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i think with some bigger wheels a 45mm drop would look ok, imo all these coilied up cars look broken, far too low to be practicle (note dean's grinding on the RR). a 45mm drop is a good compramise between looks and performance.

Clio 197 F1
They appear to have gone up loads since I bought mine (probably due to the dodgy euro)

I paid £135.80, but they are now £176.46.

If you wait a few weeks then you can buy mine as I will be upgrading to coilovers.