ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

48k Service

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yep, just the normal service. no belts, tentioners etc

wait for the cambelt/aux belt again at 60k. :(

you're really racking up the miles now eh?

Golf R
only seems like 2 mins ago i remember reading about you asking what was involved with a 36k service as you were considering selling... is the car a keeper now or you gonna replace it for an R27?

Maz

LY 200
Im not at 48k yet but with the miles I have been doing it wont take long to get there.

The car was up for sale before the 36k and I had no genuine interest from piston heads or autotrader so she is staying for now.

I would love a new CTR or R27 but thats just not going to happen with the miles im doing.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Slightly off topic , but still on the topic of services . Cheers Maz :cheers: for the headups on Arnold Clarke in Warrington .Had it done on Friday for the princely sum of £150 with me supplying my own oil . I probably only saved a tenner compared to the dealers round here , but the dealers round here are crap .

Maz

LY 200
^ No problem, however I didnt have to use my own oil for that price but it was sometime ago now and I guess prices do go up :)

get yourself a diesel for them long distance commutes ;)

I will be making a decision in the next couple of months with regards to a car change I just have to keep reminding myself that we have the evo 2 which will be ready next year for track days :)