ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4gig Compact Flash card for Camera

D

dick

no, you need a high speed one.,
60+ X

preferably 133X tbh

try mymemory

iirc theyve got a 4gb high speed for less than £20

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 Civic EX
my current one is Lexar and it's a 2 gig, i just want more as the show season will be upon us soon. RWS last year I was forever deleting pics to take more cos I ran out of space lol

Whats the difference between extreme and ultra on the sandisk ones?

speed thats it

tbh you may be better with multiple smaller cards just incase it goes tits up you loose 1 or 2 gig of pictures not 4!! tbh the ultra 2 sandisk is just faster than the write buffer in the 400d so you dont really need anything faster

1.8 Civic EX
speed thats it

tbh you may be better with multiple smaller cards just incase it goes tits up you loose 1 or 2 gig of pictures not 4!! tbh the ultra 2 sandisk is just faster than the write buffer in the 400d so you dont really need anything faster

thats a very valid point..

looking at the net prices two 2 gig cards work out as much as 1 4gig card from Curry's in store price anyway...

LY 182 FF CUPPED
blagged myself a lexar 4gb 300x udma took it out the other night and it managed to corrupt itself on me!!! Bag of shite
and as someone mentioned use smaller cards.
ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET and that

Last edited:
I have a 4gb Sandisk Extreme III - never missed a beat. But i do transfer all my pics on to the computer at every chance - just in case.

Megane Mk4
As above, get as many cards as you can instead of just one, I've got one 4gig SDHC Card, four 2gig SD cards, five 1 gig SD cards and two 512Mb cards of various makes and design.

Never can have enough cards ;)

A4 Avant
I had 3 2gig Extreme 3's before. The first one I paid about £50 for the other 2 cost £17 from Play.com. They had all been used a lot and never had a single corrupt image.