ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4pot brakes for valver help

I took my car to the garage today (valver) as it needed new brake hoses, centre engine mount, and a few other bits fitted and apparently its time for new discs and pads up front. Ive wanted 4 pot brakes for ages and now seems the best time. I orignally wanted Hi-spec ones but now Im short of cash I didnt know the alternatives. Any info would be good. Whats the deal on these "willwood" (if thats right) brakes. I dont want crap brakes so I will pay the extra if needed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Sam

We do the Wilwood kits which are available in 2 different sizes for the Clio. About half a dozen cars on here are now using this kit and everybody is giving great feedback.

The 1st kit uses standard 259mm discs and the 2nd kit uses 280mm discs. PM me for prices if your interested.

Cheers
Mark