ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 days to go!!!!!

Just got the call!!! My Clio 172 cup is finally going to be delivered to my house on the 5th of March!!!!

Sorry if it seems like a waste of a post but im so excited!!! goodbye mini cooper!! hello CUP!!!!

im picking my 172 up on the 10/11th of march i cant wait either i keep going to see it and stroking it :oops: i just cant wait damn birthdays not a bad pressie tho

Yeah!!! the topic does change!!!

BACK TO ME!!! lol

right!! first things first, head unit - any suggestions and pics would be gratefully recieved!!

upgrade in standard speakers too (protem) suggestions and pics also!!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

My wife has just driven home her new car! A Clio 1.4 16v Priviledge.

HOW?

Coz I work for Driveline and she brought it home on trade plates!

Good working for a dealer!

Going for a blast at midnight!

Bob RTE

GR7

Shiny red R32

Bob

Why didnt you do the decent thing and get your dear wife a 172 or a Cup?

Cheapskate!

At least you called her "my" wife and not "the" wife as some guys do, which really annoys me!

;)

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Fair point GR

1. She is MY wife.

2. She doesnt need a 172! Dont forget I have the bike (ZX6R) for speed!;)

And Mikey16vClio, running in for a 1000 miles! (not on your life)

I have asked her to thrash the T*Ts off it once its up to temp!:devilish:

Always makes for a more responsive engine!

Bob RTE

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Bob

Its great working for Renault when you can get all that lovely dicount aint it !!

Privilege nice mate !! What colour ?? Should have gone for the 1.6 though !! Maybe you wanted the economy.

Yer thrash the arse off it !! Always makes for a faster car if you thrash em from day 1 !!b****cks to all that running in sh*te !!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Hi Leigh.

She wanted the 1.4 not the 1.6 (cheaper tax!!!) She doesnt really need the extra performance as she has to drive to Faversham on the A251 behind slow moving tractors and HGVs everyday!

Its Platinum, 5dr.

Upgraded to climate control and had the Carminat Sat Nav fitted.

Just over £10K with my massive discount!! He he he!!!!

Good that you also get the discount on factory fitted options!

She is well chuffed anyway!

Might be my lucky night tonight!!;)

Bob RTE

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sat nav !! Shell never have an excuse for getting lost now !!

Climate nice !! Platinum lovely !!

Yer its a proper result getting the discount off every Factory fitted option. I just cant decide what to let the missus have next !!!

Her latest idea is to get a cup !! At £10250.00 its a snip really aint it !!

I suppose she should have what she wants after all, she puts up with me working some b*****d hours. Especially around this and sept time !!!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Leigh, go on spoil her - you know you want to. At that price for a UK spec (sorry import guys/girls) you just cant go wrong. Only got to keep it for 6 months, sell it and get another one! Sure you could sell it for more than you payed! Oh to work for Renault!

Laters

Bob RTE

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Yer I think that its the right car for her to have !! Plus i get to have a go if I ever get bored with my Williams !! ( Unlikely but i dont hurt to have a choice does it )

For that price for a uk reg then its very cheap.

Like you say keep it for six months to a year then upgrade to the new beasty when it finally arrives !! 2.0 L TURBO !! OH THE JOY !!