ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 inch Exhaust Anyone

yeah that what i was thinking. maybe a centre exit - might look nice with a twin 5 inch in the centre!! what you reckon?

i got a 5inch exhaust on my series 1, dont look out of place as ive got a bodykit, but if it was put on a standard clio might look out of place

BMW 320d Sport

5" looks a bit silly on a Clio IMHO cos everyone knows you only need a bore like that on a turbo car. And if your car aint turbocharged then everyone knows its just for show. Mines turbo and Ive only just got a 3.5" tail on it. 3 or 4 " max Id say. 4" just looks like a very big tailpipe. 5" is big enough to put your arm in!

BMW 320d Sport

LOL yeah Im going for 7 inches Tom! BTW that reminds me, are you coming to the show this Sunday mate? PM me.

nick you were calculating the power loss from a 5" pipe....lets recalculate=> 1198cc + 12" = S L O W!!!:D would i be wrong in saying everyone would feel like a complete pr@ck driving around with those chimneys on the back of their motor!!>??