ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5% off at Dixons and Free Delivery on TV's

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
This is a really good offer! Expires on the 22nd of December!

5% off ANYTHING at Dixons using the code 5XMAS

Free delivery on all TV's (usually £19.99 on big ones) DELTV

I've just spent nearly £1k on a new plasma for my living room, and an LCD TV for the missus and saved nearly £100 in total. You can use both codes for one order!

Since Dixons went web only they are one of if not the cheapest online electrical retailers now.

Click here to use these codes! :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Yeah I heard that too. Probably why Dixons have gone online only, and are offering lots of discounts at the moment! In fact most online retailers are offering big discounts at the moment to aid spending! Lots of bargains to be had at the moment!

Fiat Panda 100hp
I'm waiting till January to buy a 360, hoping that the £99 360 will be reduced on the basis that they bought too many for stock :)

clio 172 cup
google whiteboxdeals u can get upto 15% off stuff from dixons.
i bnought a fridge,freezer,washer dryer and got over £200 off

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Aint Dixons stuff 10%+ more than any other online retailer anyhow?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Dixons never used to be cheap, but they are one of the cheapest now they are online only.

I shopped around every retailer for a plasma TV and with the discount they were the cheapest online by a decent amount.

There is no 15% offer on at Dixons at the moment, unless it is just on the odd specific products, but non I am aware of and I know all the offers they have on.

This 5% off which expires tomorrow is for any product!

Last edited:
  A4 Avant
Hmmm, I've been looking for a new Lcd (26" or 32") tv for my bedroom. I'll have a look on the dixons site. Empire direct have 10% off everything in stock at the moment as well.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
They do, till midnight tonight, but the prices showing on the site currently include the discount, so no codes!

But...empire direct aren't usually the cheapest, so it about evens out!