ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 turbo...rebuild begins!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
good luck on the rebuild mate, if anyone can do it you guys down there can...would be a great shame to scrap that.

crashandrepair003.jpg

crashandrepair004.jpg

crashandrepair005.jpg

crashandrepair002.jpg

crashandrepair006.jpg

crashandrepair001.jpg

For lazy c***s like me ;)

Shed.
Awsome would be as shame to scrap this. Ill keep my eye on it.

Were all 5 turbos rear engined ? Are they the same as the one in the GT Turo then? 1.4 Ohc turbo ?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Allready looks a lot more salvageable. Any idea if the whole shell is bent?
Anyways, good luck with the rebuild mate. It certainly deserves it.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Chuffed you're giving it a go mate, good luck with it.

I very much doubt there is, but if I can do anything, let me know...

'92 172, Lotus Elise
ah brilliant! - just as the mk1 threads draw to a close, this comes along!

*subscribes*

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Glad you're doing this mate, bet it will be better than ever once it's finished knowing the work you guys can do :)

clio v6
thanks guy's...we going to make it a full on racer now. buckets/ harnesses/ roll cage/ stripped out interior/ bigger turbo etc etc.

if anyone works in any trade (not garages) would be interested in putting their names on the car when its finished...let me know, i will need a bit of sponsorship to help with the cost.

clio v6
Awsome would be as shame to scrap this. Ill keep my eye on it.

Were all 5 turbos rear engined ? Are they the same as the one in the GT Turo then? 1.4 Ohc turbo ?

the original 5 turbo was rear engined mate, then came the gordini f/w/d and then the gt turbo also f/w/d