ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 turbo...rebuild begins!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
good luck on the rebuild mate, if anyone can do it you guys down there can...would be a great shame to scrap that.

crashandrepair003.jpg

crashandrepair004.jpg

crashandrepair005.jpg

crashandrepair002.jpg

crashandrepair006.jpg

crashandrepair001.jpg

For lazy c***s like me ;)

Shed.
Awsome would be as shame to scrap this. Ill keep my eye on it.

Were all 5 turbos rear engined ? Are they the same as the one in the GT Turo then? 1.4 Ohc turbo ?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Allready looks a lot more salvageable. Any idea if the whole shell is bent?
Anyways, good luck with the rebuild mate. It certainly deserves it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
MASSIVE task. Well done for doing it though. Was an absolute gem of a car.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Chuffed you're giving it a go mate, good luck with it.

I very much doubt there is, but if I can do anything, let me know...

'92 172, Lotus Elise
ah brilliant! - just as the mk1 threads draw to a close, this comes along!

*subscribes*

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Glad you're doing this mate, bet it will be better than ever once it's finished knowing the work you guys can do :)

clio v6
thanks guy's...we going to make it a full on racer now. buckets/ harnesses/ roll cage/ stripped out interior/ bigger turbo etc etc.

if anyone works in any trade (not garages) would be interested in putting their names on the car when its finished...let me know, i will need a bit of sponsorship to help with the cost.

clio v6
Awsome would be as shame to scrap this. Ill keep my eye on it.

Were all 5 turbos rear engined ? Are they the same as the one in the GT Turo then? 1.4 Ohc turbo ?

the original 5 turbo was rear engined mate, then came the gordini f/w/d and then the gt turbo also f/w/d