ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50/50

4th attempt, burnt my thumb slightly though :(

I need another 50mm, doing this with a kit lens and trying to get it bang on 50mm is hard!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
6/50

3988807368_c18749e99b_m.jpg

Dan, you have too much time on your hands ;)

Borrowing internet at my neighbours, but I have been taking a picture for every day (check the EXIF when my internet is back).
The group will need it's settings changing, it's only 1 picture allowed a day, which isn't very useful when you've got a bulk upload to do.

Cupra
^^ Amazing photos in his stream. His stats say it all TBH.

Just for his classics...
39 photos | 928,750 views!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
^ 50 days of NY would have been nice :(

Haha Claire yea I am going to start doing that as i am running out of ideas. And a better camera for wouldve been useful as well but well. Hopefully i will try to get some shots today. :D

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
wish i could have joined! some good shots coming through! does everyone have a theme??

Not really Luke. Its a random theme but you can choose to stick to one theme if you would like. Its up to you.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
This is very Random but I think i took more than 50 shots before i was satisfied.

3994809286_61910cbf76.jpg

Lol i had not freaking tripod so my hands very shaking like hell.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
^ Mate what day is for that?
If you want to start then you will have to update it. Its the 9th day today. So need 8 more from you.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
^ Mate what day is for that?
If you want to start then you will have to update it. Its the 9th day today. So need 8 more from you.

Didn't realise I needed 8 more when Greg said people can start late, will get some in over the weekend.

How do I add them to the flickr group?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Heres my number 2:

3997826904_2c48442e70_b.jpg

Thought i'd take a pic of my 50mm bargain lens since thats what the thread is about.