ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

51" tv in the back of my clio?

AG 200 CUP
Hi looking to treat myself to a new 3d tv this weekend as i got a big fat check from the taxman which is always nice does anyone know if it will fit in the back of a clio? (mk3 GT) i could get just get one delivered but im not that patient lol

When I moved house a few months ago, my 51" 3D Plasma just fit in the rear of my Dad's A4 saloon (on the rear seats) - That was unboxed, and the stand had to come off (I did have a Luton van too, but wanted the TV to be safe)

I'd be surprised if you could fit it into a Clio (and you don't want to lie it down, the weight of the glass could break)

My advice (if you don't want to wait), rent a transit van (local to me they are £30 for half a day) and collect from store.

RS6 C7
I just about got a 40 inch in when it was in the box so i would say you will struggle with anything bigger unless it is removed from the box.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
When I worked for currys we offered same day delivery through a local man with a van, was cheap too.