ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

53.06 Around Brands

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Just wanted to share quite a proud moment for me! after years of building this thing! it finaly made a proper appearance in Time Attack Uk.
and managed a rather decent time! What are you times around Brands? afetr all i am #buildingthefastest. Factory-built Clio cup cars can get around quicker i know. i am working on it haha.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Feel proper happy for you. Like I said on YouTube I hope you're the fastest, but I could also appreciate some race spec Clio being a bit faster to trigger jou a bit more. 😁👍
yeah yeah yeah.. haha i heard you lol! and thank you! #buildingthefastest

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Porsche was definitely involved. Shame cus the cars literally just been built.

Porsche driver didn’t even come to see if the Fusion driver was ok, which is a bit shitty

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Was at brands must have missed that crash Any link to a video. Fusion looked a animal.

Looks like you’re moving in the right direction, car looks great!

The Clio’s in Tricolore Trophy were doing 53’s at Brands last season and are all naturally aspirated approximately 240bhp.

Tough one to say how quick the lap is in comparison without the spec of the car...power, weight, gearbox, diff, suspension, tyres, brakes etc?

Looks pretty quick, but also looks like there's room for improvement, more so on the exits.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Tough one to say how quick the lap is in comparison without the spec of the car...power, weight, gearbox, diff, suspension, tyres, brakes etc?

Looks pretty quick, but also looks like there's room for improvement, more so on the exits.

Absolutely agree. The car and it’s driver (me) is in its infancy. Effectively it was its 3rd outing on this set up.
300-430 depending on boost. (410ish in video)
1090kg with driver
6speed Dogbox, plated diff 30/70 with 120 preload. ast 5100, PMS adjustable suspension. Ap5000r +300mm disk, carbotech xp12, ar1 225 front, 195 052 rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Just wanted to share quite a proud moment for me! after years of building this thing! it finaly made a proper appearance in Time Attack Uk.
and managed a rather decent time! What are you times around Brands? afetr all i am #buildingthefastest. Factory-built Clio cup cars can get around quicker i know. i am working on it haha.

The Evo in front of you didn't look so good on Sunday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-065306.png
    Screenshot_20210623-065306.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 84
Absolutely agree. The car and it’s driver (me) is in its infancy. Effectively it was its 3rd outing on this set up.
300-430 depending on boost. (410ish in video)
1090kg with driver
6speed Dogbox, plated diff 30/70 with 120 preload. ast 5100, PMS adjustable suspension. Ap5000r +300mm disk, carbotech xp12, ar1 225 front, 195 052 rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, what a spec!!! Defo a sub 50s lap in that then. Keep it going (y)

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Ok my bad. Still a nasty crash just seem to touch the damp grass overtaking a Integra I think it was