ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

54 reg Black 182 heathrow

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Some t*t (sorry, but I don't know you) in a black 182 going through Heathrow (Paremetre road) this evening around 22:30.

Got right up my a*se and when I was doing the legal speed limit and treid to push me along. :mad: Not I good idea is it when you consider there was loads of police around and I was itchy on the brake pedal!!!

I was in the Scooby that almost burnt your front bumper!!! Hope your girlfriend gave you a bollocking as there would be no way I'd let you drive my daughter or sisters around if you drive like that!!

Get real mate. Rant over

Steve
:rasp:

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Amandas172 said:
Some t*t (sorry, but I don't know you) in a black 182 going through Heathrow (Paremetre road) this evening around 22:30.

Got right up my a*se and when I was doing the legal speed limit and treid to push me along. :mad: Not I good idea is it when you consider there was loads of police around and I was itchy on the brake pedal!!!

I was in the Scooby that almost burnt your front bumper!!! Hope your girlfriend gave you a bollocking as there would be no way I'd let you drive my daughter or sisters around if you drive like that!!

Get real mate. Rant over

Steve
:rasp:

i actually did brake once. scared the s**t out of the other driver, he swerved and mounted the curb. That'll teach 'im.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Classic mate.:approve:

Most of us are all up for some fun and games but not when there loads of cop cars floating around and he was a complete twit.

One day he'll come a cropper.:clown:

Steve
:approve:

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
wasnt in my clio i might add. it was in my previous fiesta.

no scare tactic is worth a dent the ass