ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

55 plate 182; £11600 - Good Price?



  Clio 197
Err... I spotted this car the other day...

It's a 55 plate 182; Black-Gold; 6k miles; £11,600.

It that a reasonable price?

Ta,

Oms.
 
  tiTTy & SV650
most people paid £11,800 - £12,300 brand new so dont be paying that for second hand, especially not now
 
  LY V6 with Recaros
That seems alot, I only paid a couple of hundred more than that for a brand new one with both cup packs!
 
  Clio 197
What abouts an 04 plate in Silver.

Uncupped with 9k miles on it, for £9000?


(I've now got the black one down to £11k).
 
  Octavia VRS
I've been looking at 182s with Cup packs and lowish miles for between 8k and 9k to be honest mate
 

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS280
Oms said:
What abouts an 04 plate in Silver.

Uncupped with 9k miles on it, for £9000?

Still expensive, i got offered a 05 cupped 7k for £8800.


(I've now got the black one down to £11k).

<<<<<<<<Thats trophy money!!!
 

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS280
Oms said:
What abouts an 04 plate in Silver.

Uncupped with 9k miles on it, for £9000?




(I've now got the black one down to £11k).

Still expensive, i got offered a 05 cupped 7k for £8800.

<<<<<<<<Thats trophy money!!!
 

Lee

  BMW M2C
It's amazing how they are holding there value at the moment. I paid £10,800 (F&F)69 I think it was for my 182 with both cup packs new, then traded it in a year later with 18k on the clock for £9,600. That was around 18 months ago, so for them to be going for that sort of money they have started to hold there value well.
 
  Clio 197
So, does anyone know of a Renault dealership who won't sting me for a new-ish 182??

I'd buy another one tomorrow... but the price has to be right.

I'd be stupid to keep this 182 - 3k negative equity on the finance + high mileage: it has to go.... but I love it.
 
  Octavia VRS
I doubt you will get a great deal at any Renault dealer tbh. I saw an artic blue 54 plate 182 non cup packs for 11k at my local dealer, It was gone in a matter of days tho, so someone was keen
 
Oms said:
So, does anyone know of a Renault dealership who won't sting me for a new-ish 182??

I'd buy another one tomorrow... but the price has to be right.

I'd be stupid to keep this 182 - 3k negative equity on the finance + high mileage: it has to go.... but I love it.
Why does it have to be Renault?

53 plates 172's up for £6k or so in the trader with 40k one even has sat nav on it.
 
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I'd sell my 55 plate 13k inferno FF with recaros for around that price. Less, but close to it. It is 1 of only 5 afterall. Shove that up your Trophy and smoke it! :D
 
Oms said:
^^

Gorra be nearly new Edde.

PS - how much will mine fetch at auction? ;)
I'd hate to think, it will be cheap I'd bet.

£7k at best.

There a 03 plate with 61 up for £7k from a trader so they'll have paid £500 or so less.

Loooking more there a load of £7~8k ones
 
  ST
Deb182 said:
That seems alot, I only paid a couple of hundred more than that for a brand new one with both cup packs!

Thats because yours is racing blue which is one of the standard colours where as black gold was an option and an extra £500+ IIRC.
 
  Golf GTI PP Mk7
theres a black 172ff at the local garage near me, they want £7600 for it!!!!! i paid 6.5K for my cup with 21k miles on it 6months ago. what the hell has happened to the value of these cars, a while back the value was plumetting.
 
  R35 GTR
It's because the 197 is soooo expensive and it doesnt have the same raw thrill of the bone shakers we have.
 
  Abarth Grande Punto
well i just bought an 05 182 with 7.5 on clock mint with both cup packs for 10k. I was pleased with that personally!
 
  tiTTy & SV650
polarbert said:
I'd struggle to sell my 55 plate 13k inferno FF with recaros for around that price. Less, but close to it. It is 1 of only 5 afterall. Shove that up your Trophy and smoke it! :D

indeed you would
 


Top