ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

59 plate Clio HELP!

Car  MK3, RX450H.
Hi, I'm new to this. I have a 59 plate world series editon 1.2 turbo Clio. I'm curious to what websites are about that are good to buy renault parts off. Also being a 59 plate is my car a mk3, cause I've seen some mk4 Clios which look the same as a mk3. Help please thanks.
 
Do you mean forums or buying parts and such. This is the only decent forum for Clios especially Mk3 i couldnt find one anywhere else. And if you mean for parts K-tec have some parts but you just got to do your research. I advise paying your 10a to get on here you'll find out more.
 
Nahh not forum's, staying on this one.
I'll be paying the £10 later on today, after paying the £10 what happens, like what more do i get to do and use?
 
I can supply all genuine parts at discounted costs :)

I have a World Series 59plate Black Clio. How much would it be to get a new splitter.
& also, how do I put my photo's on a post without it having to be a URL address or a link. I just want it so you can see the picture..
 
upload your pictures into photobucket and use the IMG link

I've just made a photobucket account today and it's still coming up with a link which you have to click on ..
61161_441503216459_839096459_5090107_3632015_n-1.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Looks smart mate. Get the side strips colour coded and get rid of the stickers/badges!

The exhaust looks 10x better than the standard plastic thing.
 
Looks smart mate. Get the side strips colour coded and get rid of the stickers/badges!

The exhaust looks 10x better than the standard plastic thing.

I believe that the side strips are the same colour pretty much, I think they look grey because of the sun shining on it..
And yeah, that plastic thing was the first thing to go.
& also i think i'm going to spray the badge's black.
 
Back
Top