ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5dr Clio ?

E46 M3 182FF & 530i
Anyone out there got a mk2ph2 5dr clio that they've modded?
Got one and a little bit stuck for ideas, looking for some ideas and inspiration!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
There was a thread about this exact question about two weeks ago, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

1.2 16V Dynamique
I don't know if it helps but I've done a few things to my 5 door, although there is still a fair amount of work to be done. Hope inspiration hits you :)

clio 5door sport rep
yes.... im 90% completed my 5 door rep(check my threads)... last thing to go on is my 172 rear bumper which is going on in next week or so... and then maybe a cup spoiler.... few other guys on here got modded 5 doors aswell. 5 doors CAN look good. despite what many 3 door owners will tell you. Cros Clio (god rest her soul) is probably the best example of this. welcome to the gang

I know there's a red one, lowered on v-maxx and on willy wheels that looks good, think the username has Tom in it.

BMW 535d
here is mine :)

29092011100.jpg