ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5exy car wash !?

Renaultsport Clio 197
not really...just showing of my clean goodlooking car/ my photo skills and my editing skills.. (fail!? :rasp: )

6-3.jpg

5-5.jpg

4-6.jpg

3-6.jpg

2-8.jpg

1-9.jpg

photos from a nokia 6220 classic :eek:

ps. don't mind the big green snake in the second pic lol
ps 2 - yes, the sponge is on the ground. it's the one I clean my wheelarches/tyres and other 'hard' stuff with :D

Renaultsport Clio 197
I like it as nimbus is ace, but not the glass roof, give me a full metal roof anyday.

i'd like me some carbon instead of that glass.. who knows - maybe one day :)

@Speccy - wtf !? :S Watch bbc/cnn/euronews more carefully next time :rasp::D

120d M Sport
i'd like me some carbon instead of that glass.. who knows - maybe one day :)

@Speccy - wtf !? :S Watch bbc/cnn/euronews more carefully next time :rasp::D

Lol, he was only joking i think the reference was monte"negro":rasp:

Nice car and nice shots for fone pics though!

Renaultsport Clio 197

Lol, he was only joking i think the reference was monte"negro":rasp:

I almost got beaut up by some blokes at mcdonalds when I was in england (during high-school).
Giant guys with leather jackets come to us "where are u from" .. When we answered, a black guy looked pissed of and one of them said 'are u havin' a laugh'

Tangoed Works
panoramic roofs ftw, summer driving is so much more enjoyable with them. nice in between rather than having a full convertible.

awesome car dude

Renaultsport Clio 197
@jayxx83, u're right, cabin looks ..I mean FEELS so bigger and spacious with the sunroof. Altough with our mediteranian climate and temperatures of 40+ degrees celsius, the sun CAN burn the head prety good lol :)

And I don't like that the first bit of the roof opens on top of the other so it is very noise at everything over 40 mph :dapprove: