ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5th gear P1 v's new scoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just read every freestyle again, and I miss that Ollinder. He must come back to get knocked back down again!

Turbos.
He lied about his car to lil blondie
For a while it made a great story
He wanted to feel some big up CS glory
Then he got found out, didn't know where to turn
He tried to blag some more but he just got burned
Now he walks the streets with a bus pass
And the wee rapper knows better to trespass.

Is that all true?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Is that all true?

Dubious IMO. But nice work from Engle. Skillz.

M2 Competition

Lol, he lied about his cars, what he looked like, his many gf's...

in fact im not sure what was really Ollie and what wasnt!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Well F-ck me, i just read the Nooooooooo! (got rid of my CSL and now i have a TVR thread by Ollie). so that was his last ever post. What a t1t! found out big time .

I must have been under a rock when this was going on!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well F-ck me, i just read the Nooooooooo! (got rid of my CSL and now i have a TVR thread by Ollie). so that was his last ever post. What a t1t! found out big time .

I must have been under a rock when this was going on!

I still dont understand the whole thing. He sent me and Tez pics of "his" CSL next to his mums VW Golf Anniversary and the number plate on the car record showed that the car did indeed belong to him. To keep the whole thing going for a year or two was crazy, if a lie, and the amount of detail he could go into about the car, his insurance policies and everything linked to was incredible. Seriously. If it was all a joke and made up, I have to applaud him, because he got me and a few others, hook line and sinker. The guy was a f*cking genius in that he had his back covered via every conceivable way. If he was lying, that is.

I still to this day think he was telling the truth to some degree. He used to stress out so much about stuff, and his ex's would be on MSN too. Unless he paid random people to act as his ex's. He had a sh*t load of pics of them, too, him with them and them with their mates etc.

I spoke to him for almost 2 years and never really seriously doubted his information once because he always had things to back it up.

The enigma, TBH. Such a bizarre situation. Just dont know what went on or why.

Havent spoken to him now in months. His text number is changed, his email address is gone, everything. I think he told a few others he was sick of getting sh*t off people.

:S

Status
Not open for further replies.