ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 Point Harnesses, question

Hi Chaps,

So im about to fit these, 4 points i can find, i.e rear seat belt points + front pretensioner ones, but what about the other 2?

Cheers,
Si

M8 x 50 for mounting to the car, they actually did supply these i was blind when i looked in the box. (Still need help with 5,6 mount points, cant find anything on search)

E46 M3
Look at Burps project thread, theres a photo of where the 5th and 6th points are (just drilled through the floor with a spreader plate beneath)

182cup & 172 racecar
2865.jpg

This one

182cup & 172 racecar
2885.jpg

Opposite this one,in the floor by the tunnel.Haven't got an actual picture of that side.We put them in according to the Blue book rules and regs.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
2885.jpg

Opposite this one,in the floor by the tunnel.Haven't got an actual picture of that side.We put them in according to the Blue book rules and regs.

Tony. Based on blue book the 2x crotch straps that bolt to floor. What is the recommended spacing between the two of these?

182cup & 172 racecar
Fcuked if I know,have you ever read the rule book?takes hours to find anything.From memory I don't think there is a spacing.They are pretty hot on angles though,all have to be between a min and max angle from seat to floor.

Darn i dont have any spreader plates and i cant find any local stockists, if i had some sheet steel id make a weld a set there easy to make. (id penciled this weekend to put the seats in as the weather will be good but cold)

My harness's have mega long straps for the middle two, so for the time being i think im going to run them off the same points as the middle straps, this will be ok? until i put in my role cage in (when i have the ££), then ill put them in the proper place.

Also are the standard seat belt points 7/16 as all my eyes are same size (they fit in the back just fine).

Cheers,
Si