ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60k Service costs (cambelt)

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Sorry to hi-jack, but is 60k the recommended cambelt change time issued by Renault?

172 ff
could be 72k from what ive read im not sure, if its just a 60k service without cambelt etc... what sort of costs should i expect then?

Clio Sport 172
Why does my maintenance book say 60,000km (37,000 miles) or 4 years for a cambelt?
Is it just the way Mexicans drive?

Renaultsport 172 Cup
I've just had mine done at 60,000. Didn't want to chance the belt going and if you give the car stick now and then once it goes so does your car!!
Safe or sorry?!

Clio Sport 172
Standard Clios are built in Mexico, but the Sports are all imported, so I suspect the parts are coming from France. Climate is pretty temperate in most of the central part of the country (0 to 30 celsius). Maybe they just make allowances for those parts of the country that are stinkin hot.

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
i payed 395 for cambelt change at 66k and thats was with friends and family at renault. was 680 without so i feel a little better lol so if u dont kno anyone at renault then its a no no lol