ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6x9 + Amp recommendation’s.

Hi could you guys recommend the best 6x9 + Amp configuration for some nice deep bass Im going to run it of the standard headunit. My friend use to have some kenwood 7x10s + ran it off a pioneer amp which was 2x300w Max, cant remember the RMS rating tho. Im also getting 4xInfinity i552 to replace the standard car setup as well as the 6x9s. Also is it ok to run the amp mounted to the underside of the stealth shelve?.

Cheers,

Chun.

I was thinking of the infinity reference series. I suppose I would get a decent amount of bass with a amp that would supplier 100 RMS?.

Cheers,

Chun.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Yeah, Ive got some of the Infinity Reference 6x9s. They really kick, especially with an amp.

Rick

I dont really know which amps to get but was not looking to spend more than 130 pounds or so. Ive got two in mind that have the correct RMS is rating.

Kenwood KAC729S - 2x100RMS
Pioneer GMX562 - 2x90 RMS

The Kenwood is far more expensive but Im after the best quailty for the money. Any advice would be cool.

Cheers,

Chun.

I heard the Infinity 6953is in my mates car, and they sounded sweet! He had the EQ set wrong, so they sounded really harsh at first, but I soon sorted that!

i would not mount the amp on the under side of the stealth shelve the amp will get really hot cos the heat made by the amp will have no wear to go the heat will just stay around the amp