ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

7-15bhp exhaust mani

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
cough ;) lol no chance

lol just noticed this;

Features:

• Our products are 100 % Brand New.
  • Mandrel Bent T-304 Stainless Steel.
  • This Exhaust Manifold is Mirror Polished.<LI style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Improve throttle response & Housepower by 7-15 BHP <LI style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">[FONT=Arial,
    Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica,
    sans-serif]2.5" (64 mm)Diameter inlet.
    [/FONT][/FONT] <LI style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">[FONT=Arial,
    Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica,
    sans-serif]You will get exactly which the above pictures shown.
    [/FONT][/FONT] <LI style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Gasket is included.
  • Professional fitting recommended.

Last edited:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ph2 172 track car
'Improve throttle response & Housepower by 7-15 BHP'

Lol at housepower!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Maybe a 172 Cup..
I've just emailed them. Got reply saying when paired up with their de-cat and stainless exhaust, they've seen housepower gains of 30bhp!!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Astra GSI, 172, Golf
30bhp ??? s**t no need to save for the itb's then. tbh i bet you would lose power fitting one on a 182

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Maybe a 172 Cup..
And another. When paired with their open cone filter, seen torque up at 200 lb/ft. I've booked in for fitting and RR power-run on Saturday. Will post graphs up at weekend, can't wait!

Cro

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Meg'd r27
Has anyone actually got a fully stainless aftermarket manifold on theirs? I certainly only remember 1 person having one and no idea what the gains if any were like. I know a lot of other cars swear by getting a fully stainless fanimold made up and it gives them great gains... Who knows what it'd be like on ours!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Icarus said:
One of our 4-1 manifolds works very well for this kind of application. Stock 4-1 or 4-2-1 are okay for tuned road engines/track cars making 220bhp'ish but having played with exhaust manifold design a lot on a couple of projects previously there is a fair whack of power to be found there!

Apparently there is some power to be found in the manifold setup, which is contrary to what I was lead to believe. The link in the OP is obv a POS though.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Is that not just a copy of a 182 manifold by the way? Looks very similar, love the obvious mistakes, housepower lol and also 63mm inlet, really, the exhuast gas flows from back to front, interesting!
Russ

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Boosh, important to read a little in between the lines with what Matt said there and realise that what he means is there is a fair whack of power to be found there IF you are developing a highly tuned none road car with in excess of 220bhp.

Cro

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Meg'd r27
Apparently there is some power to be found in the manifold setup, which is contrary to what I was lead to believe. The link in the OP is obv a POS though.

I'd love to know what kind of things Matt had tried to see that