ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

700bhp around the nurburgring

Where did you see the link to a website about nottie?

The bit i love is at the start when he's taking it easy then goes for it the noise sounds so good!

jesus christ that thing is fast. Sounded like my v6 when I had the covers off the engine today and had to drive it.

Handled really well to. Was it a cup?

M

M7CUO_V6

Fecking hell, awsome. You would wish for a car any faster than that!

williams 2
tidyclio said:
Where did you see the link to a website about nottie?

The bit i love is at the start when he's taking it easy then goes for it the noise sounds so good!

its right in front of you in the vid! bottom right hand corner!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
the only other time ive seen something go round the ring that fast was in gran turismo! Also is it me or does the first 5 bends seem different? :S

Lionel Richie
they've done the old "oust the boost" on that thing!

god i wish our boys would hurry up and get there's back on the track (its 700bhp aswell!)

Car in question

2780178.jpg

Last edited:
R

Rebecca

ajketley said:
the only other time ive seen something go round the ring that fast was in gran turismo! Also is it me or does the first 5 bends seem different? :S

According to Jeremy Clarkson the reason people can seem to go round quicker on the game is because the game can't take into acount the road surface properly and that there are up and down bits that you have to watch out for. I have never been so I don't know this from personal experience. Would like to go :S I think, I have already been in one car crash on a track day so I should be brave enough to go round it.

Rebecca said:
According to Jeremy Clarkson the reason people can seem to go round quicker on the game is because the game can't take into acount the road surface properly and that there are up and down bits that you have to watch out for. I have never been so I don't know this from personal experience.
I've yet to find a truly accurate computer game for the ring the surface and handling are different in real life.
Plus theres no reset button in the car the ring not very fogiving as you can see from the video no run off etc and it kills enough people per year.

Best race circuit( sorry toll road) I've ever been to.

White R26/Stripped Valver
Best part of the Hans Stuck video is when he gets it sideways out of the last carousel.:race:

Harry_manback said:
i scares me thinking he might approach something like a clio round there at them speeds.

awsome

That's what i was wondering theirs a blind summit in the road he goes over about 200mph if somebody was over the other side he's screwed, but with their not been any other cars it must have been closed off.

The thing looks mean from the pictures!I make it's time about 8:30secs how quick is that for that track?

Renaultsport 220T
tidyclio said:
That's what i was wondering theirs a blind summit in the road he goes over about 200mph if somebody was over the other side he's screwed, but with their not been any other cars it must have been closed off.

The thing looks mean from the pictures!I make it's time about 8:30secs how quick is that for that track?

Er, he was P1 in a race. That's why there was no one in front of him. Pace car was in front at first, that's why he was warming his tyres up.

:D